They have more money.
Today I walked near $200 million dollars in maga-yachts docked in St. Thomas at while coming back from Pueblo Supermarket where I saved $2.50 on some Ginger Beer. These guys cruise around the caribbean on the mega-ultra luxury yacht so they can drink a crona at different bars around the the region.
Is there some thing more constructive they could do than burn gas sailing around the islands helping the cayman island government steal tax revenue. In fact there is something unsettling about a country like the Cayman islands that has to basic help the rich and criminal class avoid taxes, launder money and avoid international standards for boating.
Apparently, while many yachts sale under the Cayman islands "flag of convenience" they still register with the US coast guard when they are in port in case any real trouble happens. I say let them call the Cayman Island Coast Guard. Or let them pay their fair share of real taxes.
- ► 2017 (44)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- So, what If they do want more Black Owned Business...
- The rich are different from you an me...
- Shopping with the Evil Black Economist
- On vacation in the Carribean and looking for Black...
- Black owned businesses grew by 60% between 2002 an...
- Black Managers in Starbucks
- February Jobs is a great improvement. Non Farm Pay...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2010 (99)