Wal-Mart has purchased a 13.5 acre parcel on the South Side of Chicago in Chatham. The location, is on 83rd Street to 85th street and South Holland road in Chicago. Wal-Mart plans to build a 155,000 square foot super-center including a grocery. It will be the first of six stores wal-mart plans to build inside the Chicago city limits.
The site is next to the exist Chatham Market Shopping Center which features a Lowes home improvement store and a Aldi Market.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- The words "Poor People"
- Big-up to Vermont for Single Payer Health Insuranc...
- US Black Income figure in 2009 $625 Billion (2009)...
- Wal-Mart buys land on the South Side of Chicago
- I will write every day
- I apologize in advance for but....
- Did mom over consume ?
- What sources and links do we use?
- April's Unemployment Report is Positive but Black ...
- Everyday economics: Today's topic Teacher Salarie...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2010 (99)