Thursday, May 11, 2017
PBS Newshour: How corporations avoid taxes by shifting profits overseas
The PBS Newshour has a good, clear story about how big US corporations are avoiding US taxes. Corporations have an estimated 2.6 Trillion dollars in overseas profits.
PBS Newshour reports on corporate tax scams.
Corporations are depriving the government of needed tax revenue for infrastructure, education, healthcare and public services(for example: roads, schools, hospitals and police). And when corporations pay less, we the people all pay more.
It is certainly not fair, but it is legal.
- UNH Study shows Rich/Poor gap in school extracurri...
- May 18th, 2017 Grab bag of top stories and the rea...
- Apple's job creation public relations page
- PBS Newshour: How corporations avoid taxes by shif...
- What we are reading this week - May 6th, 2017 - A ...
- Why are there so many Subway and Dunkin Donuts fra...
- Apple is really an investment bank that makes iPho...
- Obama's Disappointing Sellout to Wall Street for $...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (99)