Saturday, April 7, 2012
What was the Black Economic Research Center ?
The Black Economic Research Center was a think tank found by economist Robert S. Browne in 1969. The goal of the center was to improve the economic condition of US Blacks. The centers principle publication was "The review of Black Political Economy". The center ceased operation in 1980. The archives are located at the New York Public Libraries's Schomberg branch.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- InterPublic Group sued for Racial Discrimination
- The Navy is the easiest place to cut
- Bidding for Labor on the Internet
- March Unemployment Report: Only 150,000 new jobs; ...
- Another Blog !!! Evil Black Economist Books and Pa...
- What was the Black Economic Research Center ?
- Apologies for the March Unemployment Report: Phone...
- Companies know my birthday ?
- Stop giving freebies !!! Your opinion is worth mon...
- March unemployment review
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (99)