I heard some commentators on the radio discussing the difference between the ADP employment report for June (+176,000) and the BLS non farm payroll number (+80K).
We believe the ADP numbers are more accurate actual number. Here's why.
The number are projections from an actual payroll system, not surveys. The data are based on new employees paid from ADP. Each one unique and trackable. There is much less bias in the these numbers because people want to get paid. The same
The BLS survey is subject to sampling error and seasonal fluctuations. There is less of an incentive to answer the BLS survey.
So right now, we are watch the ADP payroll number and the weekly jobless claims
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- Entrepreneurship shrinking for last 30 years
- $11 Trillion Dollars in off shore accounts
- Corporate Crime Watch
- Another reason companies aren't hiring: Bad intern...
- US manufacturing is performing poorly without Comp...
- The real reasons for slow US job growth
- Skills Gap Smoke Screen: Socialize worker training...
- Non Farm Payroll rose by 80,000. Black rate up to ...
- ADP Payroll Report might be better than BLS
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (99)