InterActiveCorp public relations executive Justine Sacco was fired for making a racist tweet beforing flying to South Africa. IAC is owner of the popular black dating website: BlackPeopleMeet.com. IAC is headed by media executive Barry Diller. IAC is a media congolomerate which owns several promonent brands including...
Ask.com and About.Com
BlackPeopleMeet.com is the largest African-American dating site. The web site was owned by People Media, Inc before acquisition by IAC. People Media, Inc. Reported total revenues of $1.2 billion in 2009.
BlackPeopleMeet also previously worked with the Steve Harvey morning show to arange on-the-air dates. There is no mention of the Steve Harvey Show on BlackPeopleMeet.com nor is there a mention of BlackPeopleMeet.com on the SteveHarvey.com website. However, the press release contains a reference to http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/steve-harvey. The link is no longer active.
Here is an old PR news release on PRNews.com. "#1 Black Dating site, BlackPeopleMeet.com and Steve Harvey Morning show team up to launch Radio Date Segment"
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- Tax Scam Charity or Corporate Welfare ??: The Task...
- Goodwill Industries: The only large US charity ded...
- Ver.Di: German Service Workers Union protests Amaz...
- Arthur Brooks in the NYT: Work Makes you Happy
- Bloomberg: Fraternity Affirmative Action or Merito...
- InterActiveCorp (owner of BlackPeopleMeet.com) exe...
- Pavlina Tchemeva - Government fiscal policy must d...
- October Unemployment Wrap-Up: US adds 204K job, La...
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (99)