Roland Fryer, a Black economist at Harvard, has won a $500,000 MacArthur Foundation grant. His research is focused on studying the Black White education achievement gap.
Dr. Fryer is written a large number of papers and was the youngest Black person to receive tenure at Harvard. He and Steven Levitt researched the discriminatory effects of Black sounding names.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- The root of all evil is: Lack of Demand
- Obama Debt plan in 30 Seconds
- Roland Fryer wins MacArthur Foundation Grant
- Canada quietly moved ahead. Service Canada Portal
- Obama proposes $450 billion stimulus plan to gener...
- Romney's plan is a conservative grab bag
- August job report shows NO new jobs; slow growth c...
- Jobs will return by 2017!
- Where does the US rank among International high sc...
- The Presidents Job's Speech on jobs: What we want ...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (99)