Mitt Romney's economic plan is a collection of standard middle ground Republican proposal. Not much new but definitely nothing too right-wing either.
1) Reduce the corporate income tax to 25%
2) Sign free trade agreements with Columbia, Panama and South Korea
3) Expanding US energy production and off shore drilling
4) Cut domestic and non-security spending
5) Try to stop Obama's health care legislation
6) Sanction China for unfair trading practices.
Only the proposal to go after China is new or interesting. The Evil Black Economist is a proponent of "fair" trade not free trade.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- The root of all evil is: Lack of Demand
- Obama Debt plan in 30 Seconds
- Roland Fryer wins MacArthur Foundation Grant
- Canada quietly moved ahead. Service Canada Portal
- Obama proposes $450 billion stimulus plan to gener...
- Romney's plan is a conservative grab bag
- August job report shows NO new jobs; slow growth c...
- Jobs will return by 2017!
- Where does the US rank among International high sc...
- The Presidents Job's Speech on jobs: What we want ...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (99)