I just realized when writing I need some moral standards and guiding principals that we black people, as economic actors, should aspire to achieve. You cannot tell someone: "No, don't do that", without offering an alternative.
The number one goal for black people is the largest amount of happinesss for the most black people. On a personal level this means: above average happiness as measured by
- ► 2017 (44)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- Police exam bias in NJ
- Census bureau income and poverty data
- Occupy Wall Street
- We support the NYC "Living Wage" bill and increasi...
- Supercommittee cuts look OK to me; Obama threaten ...
- TE: What if everyone had a job that wanted one ?
- Retail Season Score KPI's
- Favorite Economic Joke of the Week
- My favorite economic joke of the week
- Black Economic Goals
- Black Consumer !!! Please try to take it easy on B...
- The October’s report shows slow employment growth ...
- Apple vs. China value added
- Corporate environmentalism is a hard to take serio...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2010 (99)