This country spends way too much on defense. I know we get alot of jobs and we killed Osama, but there is a better way to spend the money and still get jobs. Rather than waste it on the beltway security consultants, we should be investing in clean energy, education and innovation.
So here is the nice part, if you look at the $1.2 trillion in automatic cuts about $500 million come from national security and military operations. I don't know who put together the cuts, but they knew what they were doing, so it looks "Check!" and "Mate" by the Obama team. Well thank goodness for the country. Now no gloating.
- ► 2017 (44)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- Police exam bias in NJ
- Census bureau income and poverty data
- Occupy Wall Street
- We support the NYC "Living Wage" bill and increasi...
- Supercommittee cuts look OK to me; Obama threaten ...
- TE: What if everyone had a job that wanted one ?
- Retail Season Score KPI's
- Favorite Economic Joke of the Week
- My favorite economic joke of the week
- Black Economic Goals
- Black Consumer !!! Please try to take it easy on B...
- The October’s report shows slow employment growth ...
- Apple vs. China value added
- Corporate environmentalism is a hard to take serio...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2010 (99)