I had to go though the European Central Bank (ECB) website for an issue. ECB link is here.
Found what I was looking for, the AWM model, but what I noticed was what was missing. There is nothing on unemployment. Sure they gather country employment, unemployment and population data, but other than some compilation reports, there is no mention of unemployment.
I guess they are happy with their niche.
- ► 2017 (44)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- An economy based on predatory capitalism rips off ...
- 243,000 new jobs created in January; Black unemplo...
- Jobs hole since beginning of recession
- Black unemployment drops to 13.6%; Thousands drop ...
- Black unemployment rate drops more than 2 points t...
- Military job cuts will have a major impact on the ...
- ECB's focus on price stablity is the wrong issue
- Mortgage settlement is a joke.
- Help ! Looking for conservative solutions to unemp...
- French minimum wage: SMIC
- UK Corporate Profits vs Employee Compensation
- Do not try this at home! UK GDP growth slow to rec...
- Transaction taxes are good
- Jobs as an output. The Arts !!!
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (99)