I am a pretty progressive person with regard to economic philosophy: I define my philosophy has pragmatic progressive. But I do like to balance it out and listen to conservative points of view. Some of their ideas have merit.
So I went looking for conservative solutions to the unemployment crisis. And I kept looking and looking and looking and looking. (We all saw the joke coming). The closest they come to any kind of plan or idea is to propose lowering taxes or cutting government regulations. There is no specific conservative plan to combat high unemployment. Reducing black unemployment is completely beyond their comprehension.
So, if any has any conservative tips, ideas or web links, please pass them along.
- ► 2017 (44)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- An economy based on predatory capitalism rips off ...
- 243,000 new jobs created in January; Black unemplo...
- Jobs hole since beginning of recession
- Black unemployment drops to 13.6%; Thousands drop ...
- Black unemployment rate drops more than 2 points t...
- Military job cuts will have a major impact on the ...
- ECB's focus on price stablity is the wrong issue
- Mortgage settlement is a joke.
- Help ! Looking for conservative solutions to unemp...
- French minimum wage: SMIC
- UK Corporate Profits vs Employee Compensation
- Do not try this at home! UK GDP growth slow to rec...
- Transaction taxes are good
- Jobs as an output. The Arts !!!
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (99)