Saturday, February 11, 2012

Help ! Looking for conservative solutions to unemployment

I am a pretty progressive person with regard to economic philosophy: I define my philosophy has pragmatic progressive. But I do like to balance it out and listen to conservative points of view. Some of their ideas have merit.

So I went looking for conservative solutions to the unemployment crisis. And I kept looking and looking and looking and looking. (We all saw the joke coming). The closest they come to any kind of plan or idea is to propose lowering taxes or cutting government regulations. There is no specific conservative plan to combat high unemployment. Reducing black unemployment is completely beyond their comprehension.

So, if any has any conservative tips, ideas or web links, please pass them along.

No comments:

Blog Archive