I am trying to get my hands around three big public policy issues and their related economic costs.
1) Cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. And related 9/11 security expenditures.
2) Jobs and income lost to outsourcing of manufacturing and services
3) I can't remember I am getting old.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2013 (47)
- ► 2012 (77)
- ► 2011 (105)
- Credit card rewards cost the poor
- Government Employment has Grown by 39% since 1981
- I started to new area under the Blog called mistak...
- Top Secret America: Another secret jobs program
- What happened to those missing manufacturing jobs
- Where to look for jobs?? Look where H1-B visa hold...
- Private sector job growth lags
- Time for more stimulus money and long term austeri...
- Easy money for Health Insurance Brokers
- Cost of Iraq and Afghanistan Wars
- CBPP: Income gaps between very rich and everyone e...
- Conference Board Employment Index
- June unemployment report is a cause for concern
- NYTimes: Memphis -- Black majority city slides dow...
- ▼ July (14)